Also interesting to note is that their current (initial?) data set
contains POIs that were seemingly contributed by random (english
sounding) user names. Even in non-english speaking countries most
(all?) contributors have english names. Descriptions are of course in
perfect local (non english) language. In a town with 20 POIs they are
contributed by 18 diferent people, which makes a very low average for
someone getting over the burden of registering to contribute.

Seems to me that they are using crowd sourcing public as a facade to
do their data laundry.

Stefan