Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> I hate to get all meta, but there seems to be a lot more "fear of fear of
> the ODbL" than "fear of the ODbL" (not to say the latter doesn't exist).

This meta fear is mostly due to the fact that the OSMF and LWG are refusing
to give even the most vague indication of what this procedure is going to
look like and what is acceptable or not.

If Richard's statement relayed through Frederik of that at least 90% of data
is an absolute minimum becomes binding, (which would still leave a huge
amount of room for wiggeling, after all 10% of data would be still 1 1/2
entire Germanys, or nearly all of Europe), much of that fear would likely go
away.

So please let us have this discussion now and agree on some binding
_minimum_ requirements and free up the ODbL decission/vote from these meta
issues later on.

Kai