Frederik Ramm schrieb:
Heiko Jacobs wrote:
I'm still searching the former decision (of LWG or any other)
that the removal of data is mandatory and WHY it is on which legal
base of copyright, CC or anything other.

I don't think that there is any decision necessary. CC-BY-SA says data must only be distributed under CC-BY-SA, and ODbL is != CC-BY-SA so that's that.

The decision might be a vote or might be a statement,
but the reason should be documented that others can follow
it or not and can discuss it.

I also still searching archived versions of old (pre double
licensing) versions of contribution terms. You answered it in
talk-de citing a small sentence but with a preceding "I guess" ...
An archive without guess would be fine ;-)

You should be able to find that in the rails_port source code history.

thanks, i try to find i there

Mueck