Hello

First thanks a lot for some unknown (and known) interesting pages.

Frederik Ramm schrieb:
That again referenced the implementation plan at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Implementation_Plan Which, under the "What do we do with people who have said no or not responded" sentence that you quoted, linked to

And this sentence says up to 2010-06-21, that this has to be decided. But

> The final proposal linked from that E-Mail was:
> http://www.osmfoundation.org/images/3/3c/License_Proposal.pdf

... already says, that IS decided, that data has to removed ...
So the other page was wrong for half a year ...

While the proposal and plan have been drafted by the LWG before that date, and certainly have been the result of some discussion, the formal *decision* to proceed along the proposed lines was taken by the OSMF membership in that vote.

I'm still searching the former decision (of LWG or any other)
that the removal of data is mandatory and WHY it is on which legal
base of copyright, CC or anything other.
Such an important decision and its reason should be well documented
for the mappers ... I'm just missing this ... The pages you linked
only show discussions of the consequences of this decision, but not
the real reasons of it.

I also still searching archived versions of old (pre double
licensing) versions of contribution terms. You answered it in
talk-de citing a small sentence but with a preceding "I guess" ...
An archive without guess would be fine ;-)

Mueck