Hi,

David Groom wrote:
However from a legal point of view the CT terms say is is an agreement between "you" and OSMF.

Interesting, and probably true. But since making the second account forces you to use a different email address, how will we ever know with certainty that "you" and "you" are the same person?

- Sometimes I wonder. We're joyfully ignoring the world before us in the area of cartography, confessing to utter cluelessness in GIS affairs and still doing great. Nobody has ever recommended employing professional GIS consultants because, hey, "we're just geeks an programmers and they are GIS experts". We're also self-taught in most other aspects of running OSM, blissfully ignoring the professional world. Isn't it sad that when it comes to "legal", we've meanwhile almost reached the point where we send away 12-year-old mappers because they are not old enough to legally agree to the CT? (Why don't we, by the way?) (Oh no, sorry, delete that last question.)