On 8/16/2010 6:24 AM, David Groom wrote:

Therefore surely if "I" agree to the CT terms then legally it covers all the edits I make. If the intention is for it only to cover the edits "I" make when logged in o a "specific user account", then I would have thought the CT terms need rewriting something along the lines of

So people that have "import" accounts for which the data cannot be re-licensed will not be able to either re-license their other contributions nor contribute at all to OSM after/if the license switch happens?

Thanks,

  N.