On 09/01/2010 09:37 AM, John Smith wrote:

At least be honest about it, the CTs as they read now, basically state
OSM is likely to become PD in future,

No they don't. They basically state that people's freedom to use OSM won't be wiped out by changes in the outside world in the future.

Yes, we contributors are being treated with contempt alright, besides

You are not. You continue to be engaged with.

not being asked what we contributors want, since this whole thing

If you don't want the effects of a PD OSM for geodata, ODbL is a better way of ensuring this than BY-SA

started it's been nothing but dirty tricks to try and get the license
changed.

That's a serious allegation and one not borne out by the facts.

- Rob.