Thank for clarifying Anthony.

I apologize for the mistake. Not the best way to start posting in this
forum. I'm actually aware that the current license is CC-BY-SA 2.0 and this
was an unfortunate copy/paste mistake.
I do believe that my original questions still stand, as both licenses have a
"share-alike" requirement. Of all the license requirements, that's the one
that concerns me most, as providing all of my business data under the CC-BY-SA
2.0 would not be viable. Here are some of the questions that pop to mind:

   - If a commercial application complements OSM POI data with user-provided
   data (example: display a OSM POI along with user-provided address, phone
   number, etc.), is that considered "altering, transforming, or building
   upon" OSM data? In that example, would I have to distribute my user-provided
   data under the CC-BY-SA 2.0 license?
   - What if I keep the OSM POI data in a separate database and only
   reference it, would that make a difference?
   - If I help the community by feeding some of my user-provided data back
   to OSM, would that make a difference?
   - If the OSM POI data is displayed together (i.e. in the same page or
   same screen or same map, etc.) with data and POIs from other sources, does
   the "share-alike" apply?

Thanks,
Joao