On 2011-07-07 09:35, 80n wrote:
Data loss is your problem not ours.  I see people doing thought experiments
about how they can get around the wishes of contributors who have, in good
faith, provided their content under the CC license.  Those people who have
not agreed to the CT have not consented for their content to be used in any
other way.  You should respect that.

But that doesn't mean that "their" content won't show up in a future ODBL map. I've noticed that John Smith doesn't want to answer my question, but perhaps you would: How far away do I have to move a node or a way so that you don't consider it yours (assuming that I would trace it from a "legal" imagery source or based on GPS tracks)? 50cm, 1m, 2m? More, less?

Bye, Andreas