Hi,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 05:07:15PM +0200, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Florian Lohoff schrieb:
> >More interestingly - Why on earth cant i contribute although i stated that
> >all my contributions can be considered CC0/Public Domain? Why do i need
> >to accept the CT, granting some spooky special rights to some folks
> >i dont know and who definitly not act in my name.
>
> If all your contributions can be considered CC0/PD, then you grant
> all right to everybody who wants to use the data, so your statements
> are definitely in conflict with themselves. Nobody in our friendly
> OSM community can help your resolve the problem of not agreeing with
> yourself. ;-)

Guess what - I dont trust the OSMF - In the past the OSMF has decided
to relicense, decided to use the ODBL and decided upon the CT.

In no way the contributers have been asked - the people who actually did
the work.

So why should i grant special rights to the OSMF via the CT?

A good point about the CC-BY-SA, CC0, PD, GPL or BSD is that everybody
gets the same rights. Not so with the current relicensing.

With stating that my contributions are PD/CC0 i grant everybody the same
rights. The OSMF has stated that they going to delete my contributions
as i refused to grant special rights to the OSMF.

Does this only sound suspicious for me?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de