And this is where SA gets really hairy. It's entirely possible and actually
quite common that part of a database that contains private data is public. E.
g. public facing web sites that are powered from a Salesforce DB through a
private API. Again, we need real-world examples. Working on this.

Alex Barth
http://twitter.com/lxbarth
tel (+1) 202 250 3633