Without a link to the full license it's impossible to interpret, but if a
LIDP was something like a reprojection or other transform of the imagery,
it would not necessarily be an issue.

Can you provide the full license so that we can see what the classify
tracings as?

All that's clear from your extract is that you couldn't charge someone to
view the imagery. That doesn't imply anything for the data you create from
it.
You probably couldn't get paid to trace from it either, but I'm not 100%
sure of that.