Greetings,

We are working with an imagery provider who is going to release some
of their imagery under cc-by-nc 4.0, and with a specific allowance for
it to be used for digitizing into OSM.

Their main goal as I understand it, is to make sure their imagery is
cc-by-nc 4.0, but they are fine if it is digitized into OSM, knowing
full well the digitized data is released under ODbL 1.0 and
understanding how OSM provides attribution.

Does anyone see any problem with this, or have specific suggestions to
make sure their OSM specific allowance is clear enough?

Cheers
blake