Hi all in this list, and happy new year.

I wrote this message in this list to know the stage on this project. As the
last stable release was published in 2015, i'm very impatient to use a new
main release, or at least to update the library in my project (Linux,
MacOS, and Windows) with code + lens database of course.

So please, we need at least a release plan for 2018, it's important. The
library work well on 3 main desktop operating system, and it must continue
to live.

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Best

Gilles