Now that 4.4.8 has been released, I hope someone can spend a little
time helping to get me up to speed on some development issues.  I have
some questions about the setup of Bazaar and the handling and merging
of local modifications to Leo with the formal Leo release and any
interim bug fixes and feature enhancements provided by others.  I have
been looking for documentation on the Leo development environment but
have not found very much beyond some information on the internal
Python architecture.  Is there anything available that that I should
review before posting questions?

Thanks in advance,
TL