On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:27 PM, TL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now that 4.4.8 has been released, I hope someone can spend a little
> time helping to get me up to speed on some development issues.  I have
> some questions about the setup of Bazaar and the handling and merging
> of local modifications to Leo with the formal Leo release and any
> interim bug fixes and feature enhancements provided by others.  I have
> been looking for documentation on the Leo development environment but
> have not found very much beyond some information on the internal
> Python architecture.  Is there anything available that that I should
> review before posting questions?

The place to start are the bzr docs.  They are kinda intimidating.  I would
scan through them once or thrice, then just ask your questions here.  I was
a complete bzr newbie 3 weeks ago, so I know that bzr is takes a little
getting used to.  I also know that using bzr is actually quite easy, once
you actually start using it.