On Aug 26, 10:29 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:11 AM, RobS <r...@cybershep.net> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 25, 10:42 am, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Last night I retrieved the code in leoDist.leo that created the NSIS
> > > installer.  It was in Leo 4.4; there may be a later version.  Imo, Leo
> > > does need this installer, and it would be worth significant work to
> > > make it happen.
>
> > Looking at the other threads, it seems you have a lot on your plate.
> > I'm new to Leo, but I'm familiar with NSIS and other windows
> > installers, and I'd be happy to take charge of the installer for Leo,
> > or help out in any way you like.
>
> Many thanks for this offer.

After writing the long discussion about the prototype script that will
(eventually) create the .nsi file, I realized that you may not have
intended to volunteer for such an ambitious project.

Please let me know whether you would, in fact, be willing to complete
the script. I'll understand if you don't.