As an antidote to the bad taste of deniers of various stripes, this
thread will, from time to time, highlight primary scientific research
articles.  The ground rule is that all submissions must be from
primary peer-reviewed scientific journals such as Science or Nature,
or secondary journals just as Scientific American, New Scientist,
Science news, or tertiary sources such as main-stream news sources
dealing with science, just as the New York Times science column.
Political sources of any kind are prohibited.

I'll be sole judge of the acceptability of sources.  This is not a
debating thread.  Failure to follow the rules will get you warned,
then banned.  Everybody clear?  And no, we are not going to debate
these rules.