On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Steve Zatz <slz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Works as described and very helpful particularly since with
> detach/undetach I would constantly close the detached window (by
> clicking on the close box) and could never figure out how to get back
> the body edit window.  If you can get syntax highlighting working with

Just run detach-editor-toggle again and it will bring back the window.

> QPlainTextEdit would be great to have it work in the stickynote.

Syntax highlighting would be nice, yes, but IIRC syntax highlighter is
somewhat connected to rest of leo (whereas stickynotes is completely
disconnected, apart from the vnode object).

We'll see where it goes - I mostly need this feature for plain text
notes, so it's pretty useful in its own right already.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio