> Just run detach-editor-toggle again and it will bring back the window.

I wonder if I am using an earlier version of the detach/undetach
scripts since running either detach or undetach after closing the
detached window seems to do nothing and the second time I try it I get
this exception

  File "C:\Documents and Settings\SZatz\.leo\scriptFile.py", line 9,
in detach_editor
    c.frame.detached_body_info = parent, parent.sizes()
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sizes'.