There is plenty of room for improving Leo, and my recent energy spike
promises to carry over to Leo itself.  Here are the major areas that I
see that can be improved:

1. Windows.

Terry's work is an enabler.  Just as Blender supports many kinds of
windows, so too should Leo.  Up until now, the outline, body and log
panes have been the only "official" panes.  The rendering pane soon
will be fully official.

Terry's plugins have also created nifty new windows.

Here are some other ideas:

A.  Hosting the PyQt demo inside Leo.

B.  Making an OpenGL window an official Leo window.  This might be the
start of a prototype for "Blender in a Leo Window"

2. Keystrokes

Restarting the vim-keys project is conceivable.  I stopped work on the
project when I realized that vim bindings only make sense when
*command* can be composed as in vim.

3. Bridges

This could be an important "new" direction.  True, there are already
bridges for vim, emacs, ipython and docutils, but I think more can be
done.

The first thought is to improve Leo's inter-process communication
capabilities.  I'm not sure what that entails...

As a blue-sky project, could Leo interact with the window manager in
order to resize vim, say, to it automatically tracks Leo's body pane
(or any other pane).

4. Code tools

Analysis, checking, refactoring and other code-level tools are a
natural for Leo.  When the new-lint project is mature, it could be
folded into Leo.

5. Documentation

Perhaps Leo's documentation could be built primarily from docstrings.
In any event, documentation tools are always needed.

Your comments please.