eventually I find `def createLastChildNode (self,parent,headline,body):` in
LeoCommands.py by grepping in the file system, but using that to construct
the command in a body script still eludes me:

{{{
c.createLastChildNode(self, parent, my_head, my_body_text)
}}}

{{{
exception executing script
NameError: name 'self' is not defined
  line 32:
* line 33: c.createLastChildNode(self, parent, my_head, my_body_text)
  line 34:
  line 35:
}}}

whups, battery is about to give out.
(and I should be sleeping anyway, but, darn it, I really wanted to capture
the results of that gist publish request! :) :) :)

-matt