On Wed, 1 May 2013 23:39:16 -0700
Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now that I'm starting to get into deeper water and create scripts which do
> more things, I'm finding it hard to progress. Where do I read up on all the
> functions which are listed when autocompleting?

They /should/ all have docstrings, which could be rendered into an easy
to read webpage by pydoc / epydoc / sphinx.

def insertAsLastChild (self):
    """Inserts a new vnode as the last child of self.
    Returns the newly created position."""

is the docstring for insertAsLastChild, but you need the browseability
of one of the above renderings to be able to get an overview and see
what's likely to be useful.