I don't  stop thinking how Leo can become the "brain" of a device, due to
its code-data merging possibilities combined with the outlining structure.
For this, I always thought as having to adapt Leo to the OS of each device
once the working structure of such "brain" is developed.
But never thought of Leo being the OS itself.
If that were to happen, I would certanly migrate to Kivy as a gui, since it
supports also mobile devices natively (Not only android and IOS but
Raspberry Pi), can perceive (and use) their sensors, tactile screens, etc.

To me, the only crazy part of the idea is the amount of work it could imply
=P