On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Fidel N <fidelpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shouldn't paste-clone do a paste-retaining-clones by default when no more
> nodes with same gnx are in the outline?

Leo has no paste-clone command.  I assume you are asking about the
paste-node command.

Imo, the answer should be "no".  paste-node should be distinct at all
times from paste-retaining-clones.

This is an important example of the zen-of-python principle, "explicit
is better than implicit". http://legacy.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0020/

You are, of course, free to create your own paste command, say using
@command, that works as you suggest.