On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:36:43 -0400
Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What it could allow is per-node versioning... but there are better
> ways of doing that.  Kent's work, for example...

"versioning Leo nodes with git" 2013-8-28
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/F4k_zCXjtYc

"Versioning Leo nodes... with Leo!" 2013-8-29
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/leo-editor/Y-daCfU5C5Y/5pV0Ukgcr0cJ

I don't think either of these cover what Kent's trying to do.

Cheers -Terry