On Tue, 8 Jul 2014 23:47:57 +0200
Fidel N <fidelpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> About the gnx, I wanted to say something Edward didnt. Not a
> complaint or anything, but from my point of view, the only feature
> they are missing:
>
> When you cut an outline, then paste it otherwhere (same or other

Just in case anyone else misses the point here, took me a while to work
out what you meant, *cut* and paste..., when you paste only once,
ideally could avoid losing the gnxs.  Copy paste, or cut paste paste,
would have to create new gnxs (at least on the second paste).

Is tracking the number of pastes after a cut and only creating new gnxs
on the second and subsequent pastes reasonable?

Cheers -Terry