> ​I don't understand your point here.  You are welcome to become part of
> the leo-editor team.​

I just wanted to say that it would be better if leo ppa could be part of
leo-editor existing launchpad account for you to have full control of it.
I just set-up a PPA to see what are differents steps and make some upload /
build tests. But it would be better if you could set up yours.
Except the security problem of granting the full control of it to a not
fully trusted source, the fact is that I'am not e-reliable enough to
guarantee Debian maintenance on the long term (I'm just back from a 6 month
bicycle trip...).

That said, I actually have time to contribute :)

You'll find detailed instructions at the end of my updated leoDist.leo file
(into dist folder): https://github.com/davy39/leo-editor/tree/debian