On 1/14/2015 10:38 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
The question is, would wLeo be an improvement over plain Leo. At present, I do not see how. For example, plain Leo will have *much* better drawing and file-related performance than wLeo​ ​ . And if wLeo is merely going to deal with local files there is clearly nothing to be gained. Imo.
The cross-platform support is the key here. Being able to run it on *any* device with a modern web browser is crazy useful. Leo on my tablet, Leo on my phone, Leo on my thermostat! A bit ridiculous, but still, the implications are astounding.

Leo in the web could lead to a boot-to-wLeo OS akin to the Chrome OS used in Chromebooks. A fully immersive Leo experience, with much less hassle than the pie-in-the-sky LeOS would take.

As far as DropBox goes, the question is: why would sharing using DropBox be preferable to sharing using git?​
It'd only be preferable to those users who prefer using Dropbox. User choice is very important.

-->Jake