On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:25:16 PM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> A lot of fooling around will be required [on the colorizer], all confined
to the JEditColorizer class.

That work is complete, except for minor cleaning. I'll continue testing the
color branch before merging it.  Perhaps today.

> The recent work with syntax coloring is too good to sit on. I'll
[release] 5.5b1 in about a week.

It's important to improve at least the scripting tutorial before releasing
b1. A new, official, release is too good an opportunity to rush into :-)
And I want to recreate the demo-it tool
<https://github.com/howardabrams/demo-it> in python. That should simplify
the creation of video demos.  This work might take another week.