An improved scripting tutorial would be great, but the demo-it tool in
python would be awesome.

Great stuff Edward. Thank you for all of your work. It's fun to watch you
when you're excited about Leo. I've been around long enough to see your
"down" periods. I don't know what goes on in those periods but during them
but I will constantly check the forums and the Leo's github for activity,
waiting for the next "comeback".

I don't know if you watch sports but I liken your activity to a typical
year in sports complete with off-season. I'm not ashamed to say that you're
one of my favorite programming "athletes" and I look forward to every new
season. Your penchant for communication and documentation are really the
key. Forgive the hyperbole, but you're easily *the* most transparent
programmer I've encountered.