On Sat, 4 Feb 2017 01:21:26 -0800 (PST)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The colorizer will replace the wikiview plugin. Issue #388 is moot,
> and will be closed today. The wikiview plugin is deprecated,
> effective immediately.

In general I think this analysis is good, although personally I don't
feel the need for images in a text editor, viewrendered is fine for me
(or at least will be, when viewrendered 4 is released ;-)

Don't forget the wikiview plugin unhides text when the cursor moves
through it.  I guess a command on a separate key binding would do
instead, although I find the current behavior quite smooth.
wikiview only hides things on node selection, the colorizer does it
more often, which might make "unhide on cursor contact" tricky, if it
immediately gets hidden again by the colorizer.  wikiview doesn't
re-hide until node deselection and reselection.