*> Summary*

@data qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet.
> ssm.expand_css_constants no longer inserts css comments. This eliminates
a major source of danger and confusion.

Rev dbdf8f completes #350
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/350> exactly as describe
above. After all the frustration yesterday, I would say the result is the
simplest thing that could possible work. Indeed, here is the documentation
in the Themes node in leoSettings.leo:

A **theme** is a combination of settings, stylesheets and optional icons.
Most themes create @data qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet. Leo looks for icons in
/leo/themes and ~/.leo/themes.

To enable a theme:

- *Select* one of the @theme trees below.
- *Copy* the entire @theme tree to myLeoSettings.leo.
- *Move* the copied tree to the *end* of the @settings tree.
- *Test* by opening another Leo outline.

As described here
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/350#issuecomment-285036643>,
the key to leaving the code largely unchanged was the fact that it is now
possible to "build" @data nodes from their subtrees. So there is no need
for @button make-theme. Instead, I added comments by hand in the subtrees
with the /*;; abbreviation:

I also organized all @theme trees the same way, and "beautified" the
various css settings.

Imo, the last two days work have been exceptionally worthwhile. No more
build scripts. Far less potential for confusion.