On March 15, 2017 10:02:42 AM CDT, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 4:56 AM, alacnorr <seven.casanetw...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Many thanks, Milan,
>> you are spot on: eliminating the tildes does indeed fix the problem.
>>

>​Alright.  I shall eliminate tildes everywhere in style sheets. Thanks
>all for the sleuthing.

Note that that will break styles where the style_class property is more than
one identifier. E.g. "minibuffer error" as opposed to "minibuffer". Some of
these things won't be easy to see in a quick spot check. Some of these things
change dynamically at run time. Border highlighting might be an example.

Cheers -Terry