On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 8:03 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 07:49:03 -0500
> "'Terry Brown' via leo-editor" <leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll start with the Qt people.
>
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-59533

​Thanks for looking into this.  I think the safest thing to do is leave the
tildes in place, without changing any code. The last thing I want to do is
play with speculative code just before releasing b1.

Those of us with working stylesheets can keep them without fear of
breakage.  Newbies *might* get bitten, but we can deal with that as needed.