On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 07:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Largo84 <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use the backlinks plugin which works well to create links to other
> nodes *within* a single .leo file. However, it won't create links to
> nodes in other .leo files. The bookmarks plugin doesn't really do
> what I need either. Any suggestions on how to create links to nodes
> in other .leo files? Of course, I can add the UNL in the body pane,
> but then it clutters up the body pane. Maybe I'm missing something
> obvious.

I don't think so.  UNL (which is what bookmark uses) is the only cross
file link I can thing of.

When this is fixed: https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/489
the UNL will no longer clutter up the body pane.

The wikiview plugin allowed Leo to display
http://example.com/some/really/long/url/here/then/this.html
as a colored `this`.  But it was incompatible with the new syntax
coloring code, and I don't currently trust it, as described in the bug
report.

Cheers -Terry