On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:48:41 -0700 (PDT)
Largo84 <larg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I usually use a script that Edward wrote a while back:
> g.es(p.get_UNL(with_proto=True))
>
> It generates something like:
> unl://g:\Shared%20Workbook.leo#Reference:6-->Pandoc%20Instructions:0
>
> As opposed to what is in the status bar below:
> g:\Shared Workbook.leo#Reference-->Pandoc Instructions
>
> Is there a script version (or additional parameters) that would
> generate a UNL that would 'play nicer' with the plugin?

g.es(p.get_UNL(with_proto=False))

:)

Or just

g.es(p.get_UNL())

But maybe this is better still

from leo.core.leoQt import QtWidgets
clipboard = QtWidgets.QApplication.clipboard()
unl = p.get_UNL()
clipboard.setText(unl)
g.es("'%s' copied to clipboard" % unl)

so the best form of UNL's on the clipboard and you can just go to the
other outline and do the link to URL / UNL bit.

Cheers -Terry