Hmm, didn't think about what it would look like in small screen mode. I
usually run maximized. Just wondering about possibilities, would it be
useful (and doable) to ask for descriptive text in addition to the URL when
creating the link? I envision for some node that might have multiple links
that would be very helpful. Don't want to over complicate it, as it's a
really cool new feature as it is.