On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like this is all fixed now, but I wonder if the failure you were
> seeing implies that you run the unit tests with your personal
> myLeoSettings in effect and if it would be better to run them without
> that?

​Terminology: let "the setting" refer to @bool scripting-at-script-nodes​

​The new code in mod_scripting.py does the following:

1. Always issues the security warning if the setting is set outside
myLeoSettings.leo or leoSettings.leo.

2. ​Restores the setting to the value set in myLeoSettings.leo after
issuing the warning.

The revised unitTest.leo works this way, as I have verified:

1. Leo raises the security warning when loading unitTest.leo, regardless of
the value of the setting in myLeoSettings.leo.

2. The revised @test c.theScriptingController.atScriptNodes unit test works
regardless of the value of the setting in myLeoSettings.leo.

So yes, all seems well at present.  Having said that, this is a tricky
subject.  Constant vigilance is advised ;-)