Here is my attempt to show in code what I couldn't explain with the words.
Attached to this message you can find Leo document with script node that
analyzes little bit modified your test example which demonstrates wrong
method call. My code in the current version successfully adds entries to
map of known_classes. In particular it adds injected theTagController to
the Command class ivars.

Value that my code adds for each of those entries is AST node, containing
all relevant information. It can be examined further when resolving.

Vitalije