On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't like the Type class. It can be replaced with named or even
> ordinary tuple.

​We'll see...
​

> I couldn't find that you have instantiated it anywhere with last two
> optional arguments.

​Old cruft.
​

> Also it defines method `__eq__`, but it is never used (or I didn't find
> usage).

​The code crashes without it.

I don't like too many tracing code to be left inside code.

​I understand, but ​for now it helps me understand what I *want* to do.

I still don't know how you plan to resolve names to types.

​These are the difficult resolve methods.
​

> I don't see how it can be relevant for other cases?

​That's what I am trying to understand.
​

> Python 3.6 has added support for type annotations.

​I am aware of annotations. ​I've written a tool that helps create
annotations automatically.

I've abandoned the idea of static type checking.  However, the rope package
does a pretty good job of that.  It might be useful to add support for rope
to Leo.

If you have a concrete data structure that would allow type checking, and
> that you can share (even if it is hand written for simple code example), I
> would be glad to further develop my prototype for extracting all required
> data from source code in a format that you need.

​The present code makes some inferences. You can start by studying the
resolve methods.