On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 8:26:42 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

Work will continue "forever" on improving the pure python version of Leo.

This may include work on all the cool features we envy in atom!

Or pycharm.  This video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHui8nBJiW0&t=0s&list=PLQ176FUIyIUY5Ii58pzoZhS_3qIBL80nz&index=1>

is a very impressive overview of pycharm's features. Not sure every feature
of this video is available in the open source version, but apparently many
are:

   - Intelligent Editor
   <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/features/coding_assistance.html>
   - Graphical Debugger
   <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/features/tools.html#debugger>
   - Refactorings

<https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/features/coding_assistance.html#refactorings>
   - Code Inspections
   <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/features/coding_assistance.html>
   - Version Control Integration
   <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/features/tools.html#VCS>

These are way too good to miss!

I'll investigate adding a Leo plugin to pycharm soon.  It might be possible
to retain Leo's core within the pycharm world...