Where do I get to choose the boxes?

SInce this morning (Rev 5e3976b) I get the white box images in the tree
with both Breeze Dark Theme - KDE Plasma.leo with myLeoSettings.leo
disabled and with settings enabled and the theme in myLeoSettings.leo.

I deleted both sets of white boxes in leo/Icons to no avail. The boxes are
still white.

I changed from leo_dark_0 to dark and back again. No effect.

There is only one reference to the box set in leoSettings.leo. It is in the
settings for mod_http plugin and it is a stylesheet.

It also pulls the images directly from the root of leoeditor.com!! I
disabled my network. I deleted the mod_http plugin node and the white boxes
still persist.

At this point I would love to let sleeping dogs lie and just load the dark
boxes.

Where would I do that?

Chris