On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Israel Hands <alist...@mcgh.ee> wrote:

> Thanks Edward - I hadn't used @clean before and that seems to work just
> fine.

​Good to know.​

Is it possible to undertake the next step and send commands to the OS
> command line
> ​.

​Yes. There are many ways.  g.execute_shell_commands is a thin wrapper
around subprocess.Popen:

   g.execute_shell_commands('pdflatex currentfile.tex')

​
> Is it possible to view a pdf from within Leo? I use Sumatra which is cool
> but thought I better check while on the subject?

​On my machine I have a .bat file called acrobat that opens Adobe Reader.
​The following opens any .pdf file without hanging Leo:​

​path = '<full path to .pdf file>'
command = 'acrobat %s' % path
g.execute_shell_commands(command)​

​Edward​