On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 7:21:53 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

>> 'vimmodeinsertborder*' ...do not work for me.

> I have just created #1221
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1221> for this.

The programming work is complete.  There are four new settings, with
defaults as shown:

@string vim-normal-border = border: 3px solid white
@string vim-insert-border = border: 3px solid red
@string vim-visual-border = border: 3px solid yellow
@string vim-unfocused-border = border: 3px dashed white

Please add these settings to myLeoSettings.leo and/or your theme file:

I'll be doing the same for leoSettings.leo and Leo's standard theme files.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/0da53e60-c853-41a2-b281-e73f12d0a09d%40googlegroups.com.