What a great revelation, and a perfect example of how an editor can shift
the paradigm of editing.

Make sure you look around for the different ways of searching through and
managing larger outlines:

   - The "clone find" family of commands
   - I find Chapters to be a nice extension of the tree hierarchy
   - The Quicksearch plugin is great for quick searches... no really it is.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/d9b9aa8d-9223-4cf3-ae43-0e4eaba95b2c%40googlegroups.com.