Thanks for that words of wisdom and support. Yeah I know that you're right
in every letter.
I remember how I started to learn vim in deep. I used "modern" IDEs and
felt that they I know a few about code w/o them, I cannot do very basic
things w/o dozen of plugins.
It was my motivation to simplify my environment and process.
Now, looking at leo, I foresee great opportunities  it gives, but also I
foresee that ocean of time it'll take.
The main problem of our world is that it wants us to complete the job
yesterday, so learning another practice becomes cumbersome issue.
Hope some years later I'll become closer to your level.