On Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 6:12:51 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 9:41 PM Thomas Passin <tbp1...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> BTW, VR3 has its own commands, which begin with "vr3-" instead of "vr-".
>> Edward, does Leo use "vr-" commands for docstring displays in viewrendered?
>>

> I don't remember.
>
> The answer should be apparent in the vr plugin. See if you can discover it
> for yourself. If you get stuck, I'll be glad to help.

All right, VR3 is now displaying the docstrings and "help-for-command" is
working.  It only works for RsT strings, but since that seems to be all
that gets sent to it, I guess that's OK for now.

I found one or two changes needed in other Leo code to fully accommodate
VR3, and they will be in the pull request too.  I'm ready to do a little
cleanup of the code, and then I'll send it up the line.

TomP