Thanks, Gar and Edward. I have combined the two stylesheets into one and
placed it into a directory in the plugins directory.  They won't be
automatically be updated when docutils updates theirs, but I think that's a
small price to pay for simplicity.

You can still specify your own stylesheet, but if you don't or it doesn't
exist at that location, VR3 will use its default one.  And it works that
way for the MD stylesheet, too.

The one thing for me to fix up before I release the docks-only beta is to
get it working right for documentation rendering, such as the plugin
docstrings.  For some reason, they don't get routed properly to theVR3
plugin.

BTW, VR3 has its own commands, which begin with "vr3-" instead of "vr-".
Edward, does Leo use "vr-" commands for docstring displays in viewrendered?