Thanks, Ed,

I have not been able to get my repo on GitHub straightened out so that you
won't see large diffs in qt_gui.py from all those formatting changes.  So
I've attached a zip file with my files and the new plugins/viewrendered3
directory that contains two stylesheets.  Would you please just add them so
we can get this done?